2k Sports have just revealed the cover star for Standard Edition of NBA 2k17. Do you know who is it yet?
So, anyways there are more good news to look forward to. The developers of NBA 2k17 are bringing back the ‘Early Tip-Off Weekend’ promotion. That means you get to play the game a whole 4 days earlier. But, you should pre-order.
The release date of NBA 2k17 has been officially confirmed for 20th September, 2016 for all the regions across all the consoles. But, should you pre-order you not only will play the game early i.e 16th September but also get whole lot of bonus content.
So what do you get if you pre order?
When you pre-order NBA 2k17 Standard Edition you get….
- 5,000 in virtual currency
- a MyTeam Bundle that comes with three packs
- a guaranteed Paul George card
When you pre-order NBA 2k17 Kobe Bryant Edition you get….
- Limited-edition Kobe poster
- Black Mamba controller skin
- 2 Panini Kobe trading cards
- 30,000 Virtual Currency
- MyTEAM Bundle + (including 3 packs with guaranteed Kobe Free Agent card)
- 2K Kobe XI shoe
- Kobe #8 Mitchell & Ness Jersey
- Kobe hoodie
The Standard edition costs around 80$ whereas the Legend Edition costs a 100$.
How do I pre-order?
Which version; Normal or Legend Edition did you pre-order? Comment